Saint-Petersburg International Labour Forum is the largest discussion platform about the labour market and human capital in Russia. It is organized by the Government of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University and ExpoForum-International company and supported by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation.
The aim of the Forum:
Defining economic growth points that based on the human capital development.
- To form a deep understanding of the trends in the transformation of the labour sphere among specialists;
- To outline the contours of the labour market in the medium (2025) and long-term (2030) perspective;
- To provide a base for a roadmap of the human capital development and the economic growth in Russia;
- To develop strategic proposals and practical recommendations;
- To design Employment Service 2.0.
The agenda and Forum topics are formed for the following audience:
- Lawmakers and civil servants;
- Owners, company executives, HR specialists;
- Representatives of science and education;
- Representatives of civil society, youth.